The fortifying and very aromatic Nigella oil, is renowned for strengthening the digestive system and immune defenses. Purifying, it is also known to fight against acne and relieve contractures. The oil extracted from its seeds is traditionally used for many virtues: anti-allergic, digestive, hypoglycemic, anti-asthmatic, immunostimulant (strengthens the immune defenses) ... It is also for its use in skin problems that the Nigella oil is renowned: antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-mycotic (fights against fungi), natural antibiotic and anti-allergic ...
- Anti-inflammatory, it soothes irritated skin as well as inflamed joints.
- Healing and anti-infectious skin.
- Antioxidant, it fights against the appearance of free radicals destroying cells and thus protects the skin from skin aging.
- Nourishing and regenerating, it restores suppleness and softness to the skin.
- Promotes tanning.
- Skin problems: acne, boils; its purifying activity prevents the formation of small pimples.
- Psoriasis, allergic eczema
- Care of cutaneous mycoses
- Relieves joints
- Anti-aging care for all skin types, especially for dry and sensitive skin